Payment & Deposit

Payment & Deposit

When is payment required for your web design and development?
Our process is simple. First, a proposal will be discussed and agreed upon. At this point, 70% of the project fee is due. We will develop, design and finalize your site. When you are happy with the site and are ready to launch, the other 30% is due before we launch the site. Within 24 hours of receiving the last payment of the project fee, your website will be live.

16  Web Applications, Web Design, Web Development  
Total 0 Votes:
0

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?